Leadher Initiative Program
The Leadher Initiative is a members only career platform to help you intentionally design a career you love and enjoy. The career support you get will help you with clarity, confidence and the progression and development of your career whether your goal is to secure your first leadership role, get promoted, become a specialist/expert, get clarity on your career path or change career direction. It's free to become a member and you can sign up below.
LEADHER INITIATIVE PROGRAM
You can take the modules of the Leadher Initiative Program via a one day event or 6 week online course. Sign up for the program happens on a quarterly basis and is prioritised to members. It's free to sign up, just click on the "join membership" button above.
Program Investment- £197
- The one day event takes place on a Saturday and provides you with a highly interactive experience.
- It is particularly great for people that love networking, want to meet other ambitious and like-minded career women, want to build relationships within the Leadher Initiative community.
- You will also have access to me or a facilitator to ask questions and get direct feedback on your plans and ideas.
- This way of delivery is great if you are good at following through, don't need much support and guidance to implement strategies.
- You also get access to the private online community where you can discuss and share your experiences with other fabulous career women like yourself.
- You will also get a group follow up call within 3 months of the event.
Here's what you can you expect from the program:
- 6 strategic career modules
- Private Online Community
- Group follow up call within 3 months of the event
Professional Branding: Creating a strong personal and professional brand
Professional Networking: Networking for career success
Project Portfolio: Establishing the credibility in your career
Positioning for Promotion: Understanding the various strategies for getting promoted
Personal Development: Planning the growth you will need to succeed in your career
Planning Phase: Putting together your career plan and strategy